The mastery of English is very important for a college student, but unfortunately there are still many college students who have not realized the need for mastery of English. It does not mean that the score of my English is very high, but I also just started again to learn to improve the ability of my English. It’s not also because English is higher and bonafid than any other language. The problem can not be denied that English is the language most widely used around the world. Furthermore, what is the importance of mastery of English for a student, the following is probably in part:
For a college student, English is one of the prerequisites for obtaining a college degree. Of course we all have experienced the TOEFL test, for now, if I’m not wrong one of the students should get 400 for their TOEFL test. If under 400, they have to repeat to get score 400 above. I’m sure, it’s very sad if a student must adjourn the thesis because his TOEFL score is not enough.
0 comments: